The program has a few settings. They are:
- Restore connection at the program startup. If this option is
switched off, you should press "connect" button manually after the
- Restore window position. The program will switch to default
size and location if this option is switched off.
- Save password. When this feature is switched off, you should
enter your password manually for each session. Otherwise the
utility saves it between sessions.
- Show schema in the table list. When
this option is switched off, you can see only table name in the
list at the left side of the main window.
- Font size options help you to specify font size for lists,
property sheets and model's components.
Important: a few options require program restart.