The Database Schema Navigation Utility
DB review is a database schema navigation and investigation tool for Microsoft SQL Server.
It shows master-child relationships between tables and allows the user to navigate database schema. Built-in
viewers for object properties, indexes, triggers, constraints, descriptions, extended properties and data types make
navigation deep yet easy.
Who Need this Tool
- Developers who are newbie in the database or project. The tool provides fast and visual
way to understand database object dependencies.
- Analysts and consultants who need to understand and describe existing database based solution.
- Database Administrators who want to analyze database for review or optimization.
Why DB Review
- Visual and easy view for complex database relationships with three layers: parent, current and child.
- Smart object-to-object navigation by one click.
- Customizable user interface with expanders allows the user to focus on important information only.
- Detailed information for each selected object: table, column,
- Built-in quick data viewer
- Set of tooltips shows information about object without any clicks.
- Easy to use HTML reports for selected object,
whole schema and space usage.
- SQL panel shows Create, Drop and Alter statements for any database object.
- Rich viewers and editors for indexes, check constraints, triggers, user defined data types, descriptions and extended properties.
- SQL console allows to edit and execute object's or user defined SQL statements.
- Supports all modern SQL Server versions: 2000, 2005, 2008.
- Can be executed at Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 2008 with .Net 3.0 or newer.
Download demo version right now!
How to order ?